[Coral-List] correction of database link in recently published paper on Stylophora DNA barcoding

shashank Keshavmurthy iamshanky15 at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 09:27:04 EDT 2013

Dear Listers
In our recently published paper, "DNA barcoding reveals the coral “laboratory-rat”, Stylophora pistillata encompasses multiple identities"

the link for the sequence database in the paper was incorrect and hence is a dead link...

Here is the correct DRYAD Database link

http://dx.doi.org/10.5061/DRYAD.N2FB2

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused

Sincerely
shashank
Whether our efforts are, or not, favored by life, let us be able to say, when we come near the great goal,I have done what I could - Louis Pasteur

Role of Infinitely Small in Nature is Infinitely Large - Louis Pasteur
Keshavmurthy Shashank
Post Doctoral Research Fellow, Dr. Chen's lab
Biodiversity Research Center, Academia Sinica (RCBAS)
128 Academia Road Sec. 2, Nankang
Taipei 115 Taiwan.
My WebPage: http://web.me.com/coralresearch/shashank/Welcome.html
Lab WebPage: http://coral.biodiv.tw/Default.aspx