[Coral-List] Reef Then and Now Quotes

Alice Grainger alicetgrainger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 03:41:56 EST 2013

Hello Listers!
I am still putting together a piece on 'Reefs Then and Now' for Scuba Diver
THROUGH THE LENS magazine.
I was wondering if any of you wanted to say something to our readers. We
have a circulation of 90,000 and this might be a nice opportunity for the
scientists to connect with the recreational divers.
I can't publish everything, but would like to see if I could create one
page with a collection of short, pithy quotes from the science community
that relate to the theme (Reefs Then, Reefs Now).
You can message me here or also to alice at asiangeo.com
Thanks!
Best
Alice