[Coral-List] NGOs, Corals and Dive Industry

Ed Blume eblume2702 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 14:18:41 EST 2013

Do any dive shops anyplace in the world promote themselves as "green?"  The
travel industry has green travel certifications, but I've never seen
anything like that for the dive industry.

Ed Blume
Energy Consulting Network <http://energyconsultingnetwork.com>
facebook.com/EnergyEfficiencyInWisconsin
608-225-6591