[Coral-List] Beneath The Waves Film Festival

Andy Shantz shantz.a at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 20:25:02 EST 2013

Dear Coral-list members,

Apologies for cross-posting, but we are pleased to announce that Beneath
the Waves Film Festival is launching its 2014 call for submissions. We are
a unique film festival and communication platform run by scientists with a
global reach. Our mission is to provide new venues of communication to give
ocean science a voice through digital media and storytelling. Over the past
four years, we have reached thousands of people across 6 continents at our
events which include viewings of submitted films followed by Q&A sessions
with marine scientists . Whether you are an undergad, graduate student,
scientist, or a professional filmmaker, if you have a story to tell, we
want to hear it, and we want to help you amplify your message!

Films are due by February 1, 2014. All films must be less than 10 minutes
in length and must relate to a marine science or conservation topic. Please
see www.beneaththewavesfilmfest.org for more details on submission criteria
and to view some of our past films and events.

Please spread the word about this unique opportunity to broaden the impacts
of your work. Contact beneathwavesfilmfest at gmail.com for more details.

Thanks!

Andrew Shantz

PhD Candidate