[Coral-List] Coral-List Shutdown

Javier Alejandro Gonzalez Leija alejandro.gonzalez at conanp.gob.mx
Tue Oct 1 13:40:18 EDT 2013

Agree with you Jim, is a shame that political disagreements impacts again on conservation issues, and disconnect this 7,715 members network. I hope this situation change soon, and allow to exchange experience and information throughout the world.

And I´m agree in the positive side, that´s true, we have to stay more time in water! Protecting and preserving the most beautiful places on earth and life.

Saludos a todos.

Javier Alejandro González Leija
Cabo Pulmo National Park
SEMARNAT - CONANP