[Coral-List] CNN is airing "Blackfish" Thursday at 9, watch and join the live discussion

David Shiffman david.shiffman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 09:22:53 EDT 2013

Hello, everyone! Thursday (tomorrow) at 9:00 P.M., CNN will be airing the
award-winning documentary "Blackfish", which focuses on captive orca whales
and SeaWorld.

In addition to writing for a live-blog for CNN (CNN.com/BlackFishLive),
I've arranged for a group of marine mammal experts to join me in
live-tweeting the film and taking questions from the public.

For details and instructions on how to participate in the live twitter
discussion, please see this blog post:
http://www.southernfriedscience.com/?p=15694

Sincerely,

--

*David Shiffman*
*Ph.D. Student, Research Assistant,*

*e: *david.shiffman at gmail.com | *p: *412.915.2309
*a: *4600 Rickenbacker Cswy, Miami, Florida, 33149
*t: *@WhySharksMatter <http://twitter.com/#!/WhySharksMatter> | *b: *Southern
Fried Science Blog <http://www.southernfriedscience.com/>