[Coral-List] behavior event logger

Charlie Dryden c.dryden at ymail.com
Wed Oct 23 11:26:50 EDT 2013

Hello again,

Thank you to all those who responded to my earlier message about an event recorder. However it seems I didn't explain myself particularly well. What I am looking for specifically is a behavior event logger, not a video recorder. If anyone can think of anything that fits this description please let me know.
There are bits of computer software designed for this work in labs or for terrestrial fieldwork, however getting them underwater in a manner where they will work looks like it could be very challenging and costly. These are also more sophisticated than I would necessarily require.
Thanks again to those who responded first time round and any further suggestions would be great.

Cheers

Charlie

Charlie Dryden
PhD Student