[Coral-List] Reefs Then and Now

Michael Arvedlund arvedlund at speedpost.net
Thu Oct 31 08:19:15 EDT 2013

Hi, Alice

I have images from Okinawa reefs from 1995 and from around 2005. The
difference is astonishing. However it is not my images, but you may be
able to use them anyway.

For a very interesting qualitative comparison, I recommend to have a
look at one of the first diver color movies ever made (from around
1950), by the naturalists Hans and Lotte Hass. The color movie from the
Caribbean was released for sale on Amazon germany some years ago.

I think it is still for sale at Amazon germany.

Cheers, Mike

Yours sincerely/Bedste hilsner fra

Michael Arvedlund BSc MSc PhD

Rådmand Steins Allé 16A, 2-208