[Coral-List] fossil Acropora prolifera

William Precht william.precht at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 08:51:45 EDT 2013

Les,

Unfortunately, the hole you dug back in the Pleistocene (get the double
entendre) was covered by a bulldozer a few years back when they where
building a house on the cliff above.  However, there still are a few places
along the shore of Rio Bueno where there is still access to fossil A.
cervicornis thickets.  When I used to take my NEU - Three Seas class there
we collected A. prolifera.  If any of my former students reading the email
has any samples or photos, please contact me. Thanks!

Cheers,

Bill