[Coral-List] Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) devices

Irene Vollmy Irene.Vollmy at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Sep 9 11:35:25 EDT 2013

Dear list members

Peter Dobbins, Ultra Electronics and I, Irene Voellmy, University of
Bristol, are currently conducting a survey to evaluate current and future
requirements for Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) devices for research
(e.g. aquatic animals, acoustic environments), conservation and
anthropogenic noise emission monitoring purposes. This survey is conducted
as part of an ongoing study investigating the current state of the art in
PAM systems. In this survey, we particularly investigate whether and where
users of PAM systems locate gaps in available devices and how further
developments of the techniques could meet these requirements.

If you are a user of PAM systems, we would be grateful if you could take
part in this survey and complete the questionnaire on:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J355HDV

The deadline for completed questionnaires is *30 September 2013*.

The survey should not take more than 15 minutes and your information will
only be used for statistical purposes. Your name and contact details will
not be linked to your answers and will not be conveyed to third parties.

Thank you very much for your help and your time,

Irene Voellmy and Peter Dobbins

--
Irene Voellmy
School of Biological Sciences