[Coral-List] Public Lecture Series in Bonaire

Patrick Lyons plyons at cieebonaire.org
Tue Sep 17 09:11:00 EDT 2013

Dear list,
I'm writing to ask if anyone will be travelling to Bonaire (Netherlands
Antilles) in the near future and would be willing to give a public lecture
at the CIEE research station (cieebonaire.org) . Topics tend to be coral
reef ecology focused or at least biology focused. We cannot offer a
stipend, but we can offer a captive audience mainly comprised of students
and diving enthusiests. We have hosted over 100 public lectures in the past
7 years and consequently draw a large crowd. If you are interested please
contact me at plyons at cieebonaire.org
Thanks,
Patrick Lyons

--
PATRICK LYONS  //  CIEE
*Tropical Marine Conservation Biology  Faculty*
email: plyons at cieebonaire.org
tel: +599 788-3963
web: cieebonaire.org/
personal website: https://sites.google.com/site/drpatlyons/