[Coral-List] Delays, Shutdown

Jim Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 24 16:52:19 EDT 2013

Please ignore my last message (below).  That was an unnecessarily
pessimistic outlook.  Instead, I'm smelling the roses now and I'm sure
our Congress will end up congratulating itself on its non-partisan,
cheerful, and creative problem solving any minute now.  Mark Twain was
wrong about Congress...

    Jim