[Coral-List] What do coral reef scientists perceive are the major, threats to Caribbean coral reefs?

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 04:29:19 EDT 2014

One correction, Gene.  If you read the so-called "non-governmental climate
change report", you will read that they say that say that acidification is
not a problem.  If you understand that this report which was cleverly named
to try to fool you into thinking that it was a counterpart to the IPCC
report (but which was produced by one small group of people called the
"Heartland Institute" in one country (the US) which does the bidding of the
fossil fuel industry and is no doubt funded by them), and you look up the
Heartland Institute, and you read up a bit on the subject in general,
you'll realize that statement is highly debatable, to say the least, and
designed to mislead the readership.  The fact that they say it, doesn't
make it true.

    Cheers,  Doug