[Coral-List] 2nd International Symposium on Sponge Microbiology in Baltimore October 26-28, 2015

Jose Victor Lopez joslo at nova.edu
Thu Aug 7 11:09:41 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,
We wanted to be sure that you and your teams knew about the 2nd International Symposium on Sponge Microbiology.  Registration closed last week but we will accept late registrations for the next two weeks or so.  It should be a good meeting with most of the top sponge symbiosis people attending and also many people involved in the sponge EMP.

I hope that you and/or some people from your group may attend.

For more details please see

http://imet.usmd.edu/2ndISSM

Please pass on to others who may be interested.

I hope that everything goes well with you all.

Best wishes,

Jose Lopez, Ph.D
Professor
Oceanographic Center
Nova Southeastern University
8000 North Ocean Drive
Dania Beach, FL 33004

joslo at nova.edu
www.nova.edu/ocean

**************************

Russell T. Hill, Ph.D.
Director and Professor
INSTITUTE OF MARINE AND ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science
Columbus Center, Suite 236, 701 East Pratt Street
Baltimore MD 21202 USA
 410 234 8802 (Director's office)   410 234 8843 (lab)
 hill at umces.edu<mailto:hill at umces.edu>
http://www.imet.usmd.edu
http://www.umces.edu/