[Coral-List] Three Endozoicomonas Bacterial Genomes available

Christian R Voolstra christian.voolstra at kaust.edu.sa
Fri Aug 15 08:01:21 EDT 2014

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

allow me to point you to an open access manuscript that details availability of three Endozoicomonas genomes from cultured resources. These bacteria are common in corals, and particularly abundant in corals from the Red Sea.

http://genomea.asm.org/content/2/4/e00802-14.abstract

Hopefully this resource will be helpful in further exploring interactions between Endozoicomonas organisms and their marine invertebrate hosts.

Best,
Chris

Christian R Voolstra
PI Reef Genomics