[Coral-List] World Ocean Science Congress - 2015

Nimit nimitkumar.j at incois.gov.in
Wed Dec 3 05:37:08 EST 2014

Dear Researcher,

We at INCOIS, are very happy to announce that we are coordinating an
important theme at World Ocean Science Congress - 2015 : Operational Ocean
Services.

Please go through the attachment as well as official website
http://www.wosce.org/ for more details. We hereby invite you to showcase
your valuable research by submitting an abstract, to the elite community of
ocean researchers.

As the deadline for abstract submission has been extended to 31st December,
2014, this may allow you to be part of such a prestigious event. Also, you
may not want your colleagues missing this event. So, we encourage you to
spread this notification across your circles.

Looking forward to see you at WOSC-2015!

PS: Sorry for Cross-posting, if any!

Regards,
Nimit.
(Project Scientist - B, ASG)
---
Indian National Center for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS),
"Ocean Valley", Pragathi Nagar (BO), Nizampet (SO),
Hyderabad-500090 (Telangana)
INDIA.
Ph: +91-40-23886031/38, +91-40-23895013/18
Fax: +91-40-23895014 / +91-40-23895001
Primary Email: nimitkumar.j at incois.gov.in
Alternate Email: nimit.official at gmail.com
Web: www.incois.gov.in