[Coral-List] print of Hudson (1981) paper from 4th ICRS proceedings

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 20:11:11 EST 2014

It should be on ReefBase, they have the papers from all the ICRS
proceedings.  I just checked and found it there.  www.reefbase.org  then
click on "publications" then click on ICRS, click on 4th, volume 2, search
for Hudson and it in no. 9 on the list.
   ReefBase is a fabulous resource!      Cheers,  Doug