[Coral-List] Scam postdoc

Nicholas Fabina nsfabina at ucdavis.edu
Thu Feb 13 13:19:20 EST 2014

Hi All

A scam postdoc advertisement went out over EvolDir recently. Emails to the
address come back with no signature, organizational information, or other
relevant information. I thought I'd send this information out on
Coral-List, in case anyone came across the advertisement but wasn't on
EvolDir for the follow-up.

Nick