[Coral-List] Allorecognition Images

Matthew Nicotra matthew.nicotra at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 16:05:50 EST 2014

Dear List Members,

I am looking for some good images of allorecognition/intra-specific spatial
competition between colonial inverts in situ (or in a lab setting). The
images would be for use in scientific and educational presentations. I
would promise to give prominent credit to the author and would not
otherwise distribute them.

If you have an image that you'd be willing to share, I would be very
grateful! Likewise, if you ever need images of allorecognition in
Hydractinia (our study organism), I would be happy to provide them.

Thank you!

Matt Nicotra

Matthew Nicotra, PhD
Assistant Professor
Thomas E. Starzl Transplantation Institute
University of Pittsburgh
200 Lothrop Street
BST W1557
Pittsburgh, PA 15261