[Coral-List] [Article] Fast-Evolving Mitochondrial DNA in Ceriantharia: A Reflection of Hexacorallia Paraphyly?

Sérgio Stampar sergiostampar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 08:02:27 EST 2014

Dear all,

I'm sending this message to share our newly published article that
discusses some relevant issues within Anthozoa. The systematic position of
Ceriantharia and the use of DNA barcoding are the main topics.

The article can be freely downloaded at this link -
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0086612

Kind regards,
Sergio
*Dr. Sérgio N. Stampar*
Assistant Professor
Laboratory of Aquatic Biology - LABIA
Universidade Estadual Paulista "Júlio de Mesquita Filho" - UNESP
FCL/Campus of Assis, SP - Brazil
Av. Dom Antonio, 2100, Parque Universitário
19806-900 - Assis, SP
Phone: 55 18 33025848 (extension - 5749)
Mobile: 55 11 993658191
CV Lattes-CNPq -
http://lattes.cnpq.br/4152199471458387<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/d3282dd109d44195585aa342722dc68aaefa1bec>
Home page -