[Coral-List] Galapagos....

Mike Nolan mnolan at rainforestandreef.org
Tue Jan 28 12:36:12 EST 2014

List Members....

I often get a variety of questions about the Galapagos. This only one
co. we work with in Galapagos. There are obviously many, many videos out
there talking about Galapagos, PBS, etc. This interactive cd does as
good a job as any in showing you what to expect should you have the
chance to visit some day. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

If you do not have winzip, winrar, etc. do the following: choose save
file, go to downloads in my computer and then go to open, it will ask
you with what....choose windows explorer.

http://www.rainforestandreef.org/imagesandvideo/video/rainforestandreef/fieldcourses/
<http://www.rainforestandreef.org/imagesandvideo/rainforestandreef/fieldcourses/>latinamerica/southamerica/ecuador/galapagos/vesselswefeatureingalapagos/ecoventura/galapagos.zip

Enjoy.

Thank you.

Mike Nolan

--

If we are on another line or away from the phone, please leave your number, best time to return your call and your e-mail address.

After hours and weekend phone appointments are available upon request.

Sincerely,

J. Michael Nolan, Director

Rainforest and Reef

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
-Author Unknown (Mark Twain is often given credit for this quote, but did not say it)

"Outstanding-Affordable Field Courses in Rainforest & Marine Ecology"

References/Comments from past Group Leaders and Individual Participants can be found at: http://rainforestandreef.org/comments.htm, many more available upon request.

Endorsement from Jack Hanna, Director of the Columbus, Ohio Zoo and Aquarium: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpMK8UxERAE

http://www.vipexpeditionsecuador.com/

U.S.:
Rainforest and Reef
161 Main St.
Coopersville, MI 49404
International Phone from outside the U.S. or Canada: 011.616.604.0546
Toll Free U.S. and Canada: 1.877.255.3721
Fax: 1.616.604.0546
Skype: rainforestandreeffieldcourses
E-mail: mnolan at rainforestandreef.org or travelwithrandr at gmail.com
Note: Please send inquiries to both e-mail addresses
Web: http://rainforestandreef.org (under revision for 2014 and beyond)

Europe:
Rainforest and Reef
Haguenau, France
Att: Marion Stephan
Local/International Phone: 49.(0).177.1747485
Skype: walli044
E-mail: mstephan at rainforestandreef.org