[Coral-List] [Article] Evidence for multiple stressor interactions and effects on coral reefs

Stephen Ban stephenban at outlook.com
Fri Jan 31 16:21:38 EST 2014

I'm pleased to announce that one of my Ph.D. chapters has now been published
in Global Change Biology. In this article, we report on the results of an
extensive review and meta-analysis of the literature regarding multiple
stressor interactions on coral organisms and coral ecosystems:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/gcb.12453/abstract

If you don't have institutional access to Global Change Biology, feel free
to contact me for a PDF of the manuscript.

Best regards,

Stephen Ban

Ph.D. Candidate

ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies

James Cook University