[Coral-List] Coral spawning in the Florida Keys

David M. Lawrence dave at fuzzo.com
Fri Jul 11 14:02:35 EDT 2014

It's time for me to start getting to Florida to begin the field
component of my dissertation research. I am hoping to start by observing
coral spawning.  I gather the August full moon will be around the 10th.

Are any of you planning dives for the August full moon period willing to
have a visitor (I am a divemaster with night-diver certification)?

Whether you're planning such dives or not, can you recommend dive
operators in the Keys who schedule trips to observe the spawning?

Later,

Dave

  David M. Lawrence        | Home:  (804) 559-9786
  6467 Hanna Drive         | Cell:  (804) 305-5234
  Mechanicsville, VA 23111 | Email: dave at fuzzo.com
  USA                      | http:  http://fuzzo.com

"All drains lead to the ocean."  -- Gill, Finding Nemo

"We have met the enemy and he is us."  -- Pogo

"No trespassing
  4/17 of a haiku"  --  Richard Brautigan