[Coral-List] Acrapora cervicornis Spawning Jamaica????

Coral Restoration Foundation Bonaire francesca at crfbonaire.org
Sun Jul 20 08:33:23 EDT 2014

Hi,
I'm coordinating the Coral Restoration Foundation Project in Bonaire and we are also wishing to see our transplanted corals spawning this year. Here you see the prediction for 2014.
http://www.researchstationcarmabi.org/images/stories/file/spawning%202014.pdf

Sunny greetings,

Francesca Virdis
Coordinator