[Coral-List] Postdoctoral Fellowships at Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia

Joshua Madin joshua.madin at mq.edu.au
Sun Jun 1 19:52:26 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

The Macquarie University Research Fellowship scheme has been opened for 2014.  This scheme has 6-8 three-year postdoc fellowships across the university.  The Faculty of Science (in particular, Biological Sciences) usually gets a couple of these fellowships each year.
http://www.research.mq.edu.au/for/researchers/applying_for_grants/internal_funding/mqrf

Please contact me with a CV if you’re interested in working with the Quantitative Ecology and Evolution group.
http://acropora.bio.mq.edu.au

The scheme is very competitive.  Based on successful applications in past years, you will need a robust publication record. Typically 8 or more publications, and at least one first-author publication in a top journal.

The timeline is rather tight for getting expressions of interest to the Faculty.  So contact me asap if you’re interested.  Please note that an academic can only support one application each year.

Sincerely,

Josh

-----

Joshua Madin, ARC Future Fellow