[Coral-List] Creative Pathways to Innovation in Science

Brent Rintoul eatmorelionfish at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:02:39 EDT 2014

Greetings Fellow Listers,

In the interest of promoting ever-higher levels of constructive dialogue
through this List, especially between professional scientists and concerned
citizen-scientists, like me, I invite everyone to consider the following
TED Talk by professional scientist Uri Alon outlining his innovative vision
for the future of Science itself... how exploring
creative/subjective/emotional pathways in Science can lead to game-changing
discoveries just beyond the reach of Science conditioned to accept the
limitations of conventional/rational/objective/ logical research methods
and processes...

http://www.ted.com/talks/uri_alon_why_truly_innovative_science_demands_a_leap_into_the_unknown?utm_source=newsletter_daily&utm_campaign=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_content=image__2014-06-12#t-940732

Comment/feedback/idea-sharing always appreciated...

Brent Rintoul, retired Ecologist
Facebook Community Page: 'ILEAD Invasive Lionfish Eco-action Discovery'