[Coral-List] Request for information on Master's Programs

Ashley Miller ash__24__ at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 17:35:43 EDT 2014

Hi Coral Listers,I am a new subscriber and have really loved using this resource. As an undergraduate student at the University of Waterloo in Canada who is entering fourth year come September, I have been trying to find and research Masters programs in the field of marine management/ conservation/ ecology. Being Canadian, there are not many options here at home so I know that I'll be looking abroad for programs. Any information on reputable schools and institutions would be greatly appreciated, as I thought coral list, as a group of scientists, scholars and coral and marine life lovers like myself would be the ideal group of people to ask for advice on possible programs. Again any help would be greatly appreciated,Thanks in advance,
Ashley Miller