[Coral-List] London based seminar on Tuesday night

Iain Macdonald dr_iamacdonald at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 04:21:22 EDT 2014

Dear all,

In case it hasn't been raised recently the following is happening on Tuesday evening at Imperial College London, nowt to do with me though, i will be going so happy to catch up with anyone after

Healthy oceans in the twenty first century
A joint event hosted by the Grand Challenges in Ecosystems and the Environment Initiative and the Grantham Institute.