[Coral-List] a couple new articles of possible interest

Thierry LISON DE LOMA thierry.lison at mail.pf
Fri Jun 27 14:23:35 EDT 2014

Simple, well written, on the point... and ready for mass diffusion.

Thank you Doug for sharing these links.
I'm not a regular poster on the list, mainly because I try to help with mailbox saturation... but in more than a decade of reading material posted on the coral-list, I feel like these articles deserve some serious advertising... They detail the evidences of decades of well conducted research, yet the articles, and the editorial in particular, could easily be diffused to a larger public. Well done.

Thierry.

Thierry Lison de Loma, PhD

Coral Reef Ichtyologist

CRIOBE (Centre de Recherches Insulaires et Observatoire de l'Environnement) - USR 3278 CNRS-EPHE

BP 1013 PAPETOAI 98729
MOOREA - FRENCH POLYNESIA
Ph: (+689) 561345 / 737002 (Cell)