[Coral-List] Shark Feeding

Szmant, Alina szmanta at uncw.edu
Tue Mar 4 20:00:40 EST 2014

The GoPro folks put out a video last year of a woman snorkeler riding I think a great white (in very clear water).  The video was quite striking and beautiful, and I can see how it would incite copy-cat idiots to give it a try.

“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” Eleanor Roosevelt

“The time is always right to do what is right”  Martin Luther King

Dr. Alina M. Szmant
Professor of Marine Biology
Center for Marine Science and Dept of Biology and Marine Biology
University of North Carolina Wilmington
5600 Marvin Moss Ln
Wilmington NC 28409 USA
tel:  910-962-2362  fax: 910-962-2410  cell: 910-200-3913
http://people.uncw.edu/szmanta