[Coral-List] 10 DAYS LEFT TO APPLY! 2014 SCIENCE UNDER SAIL - Marine Science Sailing Expeditions for College Students

Robin T. Smith, PhD robin at scienceundersail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:17:05 EDT 2014

10 DAYS LEFT TO APPLY!    2014 SCIENCE UNDER SAIL - Marine Science Sailing Expeditions for College Students

We are seeking high-performing College Students to fill a couple remaining positions and complete our 2014 Expedition Team for Science under Sail’s expedition EXU2014 in Exuma, Bahamas. The Expedition sets sail on June 21, leaving Elizabeth Harbour and heading north up the archipelago to perform research on coral reefs and establish the infrastructure for a long-term survey and monitoring program in Exuma.

Other mission objectives, detailed program information, and a downloadable application can be found at: www.scienceundersail.com

Application and tuition deadline is March 20th.  Keep in mind that positions are very limited and are filled on a First Accepted/First Reserved basis.

Science under Sail pioneers innovative marine-science field study programs for college students combined with a unique modern mentorship program. Our vision is to empower the next generation of ocean ambassadors by engaging students with experts aboard sailing-based research and education expeditions throughout the Caribbean.

*Participation is open to College Students and graduating high-school seniors 18+ (gap year students welcome)

For specific inquiries, please contact info at scienceundersail.com

Also, feel free to check out and follow our adventures on social media:

on Facebook

on Twitter

on Instagram

Robin T. Smith, PhD