[Coral-List] The Saga of Dean Jacobson and Majuro Coral Mining (Jim Hendee)

mtupper mtupper at coastal-resources.org
Tue Mar 18 13:14:10 EDT 2014

Jim, would it be worthwhile sending all the Coral-List discussions about Dean's
saga along with a petition to some decision-makers who might have the clout to
intervene?

Just a thought...

Mark

Dr. Mark Tupper
Coastal Resources Association
2503-13618 100 Ave., Surrey, BC, Canada V3T 0A8
www.coastal-resources.org
Email: mtupper at coastal-resources.org
Tel. +1-778-903-6420