[Coral-List] The Saga of Dean Jacobson and Majuro Coral Mining

Karsten Shein karsten.shein at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 19 13:41:57 EDT 2014

In addition, there is the "We the People" site
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov.  If a petition gets 150 signatures
within 30 days, it becomes searchable within WhiteHouse.gov.  If it gets
100,000 signatures within 30 days, it requires a response from the White
House (Coral List represents 8% of that number - if every lister posts
the petition on their social media sites and mentions it to their
students and/or colleagues, that 100K is not a lofty goal).  Since the
FAA is an executive agency, their actions are ultimately directed by the
President.

Karsten