[Coral-List] The Saga of Dean Jacobson and Majuro Coral Mining (Jim Hendee)

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 19 14:35:01 EDT 2014

   Good idea Dennis.
   I think the Marshall Islands EPA Facebook page is a very good place to
   start.
   It would be interesting to see how they would respond to the sudden influx
   of a couple of thousand critical comments.
   https://www.facebook.com/pages/RMI-EPA-Marshall-Islands-Environment-Protecti
   on-Authority/567859269972579
   And how about copying and posting those same comments on their newspaper's
   site as well?
   https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marshall-Islands-Journal/125166150860782
   At least let them know we're here and that Dean doesn't stand alone.
   Regards,
   Steve