[Coral-List] The Economist asks

Ian Zink izink at rsmas.miami.edu
Wed Mar 19 15:22:30 EDT 2014

Very interesting and thank you for sharing.  Too bad the survey does not
differ between those "believing" in a more general ability of climates
to fluctuate/change and the related, and more timely issue, of
anthropogenic influences on that fluctuation/change.  Those would be
some even more telling numbers.  I find it sad to think that only 81% of
voters agree to "climate change" despite the broad acceptance of
climatic events like Ice Ages.

<)))><  <)))><  <)))><  <)))><  <)))><  <)))><  <)))><  <)))><  <)))><  <)))><

  Ian C. Zink
  Research Associate
  Cooperative Institute for Marine&  Atmospheric Studies (CIMAS)
  U. of Miami - Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science (RSMAS)
  4600 Rickenbacker Causeway
  Miami, FL 33149
  cell: 603-498-3988
  email: izink at rsmas.miami.edu

  NOAA Affiliate
  NOAA - National Marine Fisheries Service
  Southeast Fisheries Science Center
  75 Virginia Beach Dr.
  Miami, Florida 33149
  office: 305-361-4297