[Coral-List] temperature data

Lew Gramer lew.gramer at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 19 17:53:34 EDT 2014

John, you might consider using this Florida Fish & Wildlife Web site as
a starting point for researching Upper Keys sea temperatures:

  http://ocean.floridamarine.org/FLReefTractTemp/

It includes metadata for sea temperature records from our projects here
at NOAA AOML, at the Sanctuary, and State and local partners. The NOAA
Coral Program's CoRIS archive may be helpful to explore also:

  http://www.coris.noaa.gov/

Cheers,
Lew Gramer
FIO @KML, CIMAS @AOML