[Coral-List] Fluorescent sediment tracers

Charles Mazel mazel at psicorp.com
Mon May 5 12:57:28 EDT 2014

Dear Emily,

A company in the UK, Partrac, got their start doing sediment transport studies with particles that had fluorescent signatures. They have grown quite a bit and now provide a wide range of services, but their website still lists particle tracking as a service - see http://www.partrac.com/services/geosciences/sediment-tracking/. I don't know if they provide dyes or pre-dyed particles, or just the services, but it is worth asking. Best contact is Dr. Kevin Black, kblack at partrac.com. I haven't been in touch with him in quite a few years, but if you contact him please send him my regards.

Good luck,

Charlie

Charles Mazel, PhD
Physical Sciences Inc.