[Coral-List] CAGE DIVING AND SHARK FEEDING OPINIONS

Alice Grainger alicetgrainger at gmail.com
Mon May 5 23:36:05 EDT 2014

Hello All!
Its me again, editor of *Scuba Diver* magazine.

I am putting together a "Controversial Issue" that will address the
divisive subject of cage diving and shark feeding. I am collecting short
statements from people in the industry, marine biologists and ecologists on
their take on the divisive issue.

Do any of you have an opinion on this? Should it be encouraged? Why? Why
not? What does the research say?

If you would like to contribute a statement, you can message me here or at
alice at asiangeo.com.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Very best
Alice