[Coral-List] Looking for old MAC newsletters

Noah DesRosiers njdesrosiers at gmail.com
Sat May 10 02:28:08 EDT 2014

Hi listers,

Long time reader, first time poster.  I'm trying to find all the old
newsletters from the Marine Aquarium Council, a non-profit active from 1998
- 2007 working on aquarium industry management.  I'm working on a story
about the history of ecolabeling in fisheries, and the scattered documents
in various parts of the web have useful tidbits of information about the
org's initiatives.

The org's web site only has the last four newsletters; there are others
scattered around the web.  Does anyone have these old newsletters lying
around their e-mail inbox or something since they began?

--
  njdesrosiers at gmail.com ~ +63 (0)915 919 5847