[Coral-List] Comms Webinar: "Communicating Science in the Age of Soundbites."

Tucker, Steven CIV Steven.M.Tucker at uscg.mil
Mon May 19 14:17:39 EDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: URI Marine Affairs Network List [mailto:RIMAFNET at LISTSERV.URI.EDU] On Behalf Of Austin Becker

Greetings,

Just a reminder for tomorrow's seminar:

I am very excited to invite you to a seminar to be given by Sunshine Menezes, Executive Director,

Metcalf Institute for Marine & Environmental Reporting, in the Office of Marine Programs, University of Rhode Island Graduate School of Oceanography.

The seminar will be entitled:

"Communicating Science in the Age of Soundbites."  The seminar will be Tuesday, May 20th, 10:30 AM, in EPA Conf rooms A&B.

Sunshine is great, and we have been trying to work out a time to have her come to the lab for months.  You do not want to miss this.

If you are coming to the lab from the outside, please bring a photo ID.

If you cannot make it to the lab, we will be broadcasting it by webinar.

Call in number is 866-299-3188, conf ID 4017823101

To join the meeting: https://epa.connectsolutions.com/AEDseminar

Walter will try to open up the webinar 15 minutes before the scheduled start.

If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:

Test your connection: https://epa.connectsolutions.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview

If you have any questions, please email or call Walter at 401-782-3101.

If you have questions or problems just before or during the webinar you can text Walter's cell: 401-932-9591.

Walter

Walter J. Berry
U.S. EPA
27 Tarzwell Drive