[Coral-List] IPCC and reefs

Gregor Hodgson gregorh at reefcheck.org
Thu May 22 15:44:14 EDT 2014

I am thoroughly enjoying and learning from the recent conversations on
coral list. If we cant debate the politics of coral reefs here -- then
where? The climate change deniers are well funded and well organized and
highly political. If climate change believers don't carefully research and
track what they are doing, and have answers for their (apparently) well
documented arguments -- then we lose.

A few years back at UCLA there was a debate with Bjorn Lomborg about
climate change and my poorly prepared former colleagues lost because they
underestimated how knowledgeable he is and how well researched his
arguments.

Bickering IS annoying -- lets debate the facts -- no personal attacks
please.

Gregor
--
Gregor Hodgson, PhD