[Coral-List] RIP Ricky Grigg 1937 - 2014

Paul Sammarco psammarco at lumcon.edu
Fri May 23 10:30:31 EDT 2014

Rick was a great scientist and great man.  A lot of his work in the earlier
and mid-days of his career are classic.  He was a true lateral thinker.  So
sorry to hear of his passing.  He will indeed be missed.  My deepest
sympathies go out to his family.

Best Wishes,

Paul W. Sammarco

Paul W. Sammarco, Ph.D.
Professor
Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium (LUMCON)
8124 Hwy. 56
Chauvin, LA  70344-2110

1-985-851-2876 (tel)
1-985-851-2874 (FAX)