[Coral-List] Happy Birthday Coral-List, Politics

Arrecifes de coral corales2006 at hotmail.com
Sat May 24 20:42:32 EDT 2014

Thank you very much Jim, for the last 19 years that allow us to share our concerns about the deterioration of coral reefs. Although it make us all, a little unwelcome people when we all try to blame each other for why not be brave enough to convince decision makers about the urgency to improve the management of coral reefs based on scientific knowledge or just common sense and experience. The good news is that we are still here to be persistent and recharging positive energy for our good intentions to save the reefs!!

Cheers,
Nohora Galvis
Directora Fundacion ICRI Colombia in Pro of Coral reefs
Follow @Arrecifescoral
 Like us https://www.facebook.com/ICRI.COLOMBIA