[Coral-List] Fwd: decision to unsubscribe

Jim Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Fri May 30 11:10:24 EDT 2014

Not a bad idea (below), I guess, but I don't really plan on starting yet
another list.  There is the coral-free-for-all list on Yahoo.

By the way, speaking of free-for-all, I've been contemplating NOT
moderating the list for awhile and just let things go nuts.  Might be
interesting.

By the way, I have recently not let some of the job postings go through
the list because they had nothing to do with coral reef conservation (at
least so far as I could tell).  For a more thorough search of jobs of
all types, try the USG's Office of Personnel Management.

Later...