[Coral-List] Dive Industry Summit to highlight Ocean Issues

Laurie Wilson divetravelbusiness at gmail.com
Sat May 31 06:18:22 EDT 2014

Hello Coral Listers,

There has been much talk on this List about what the dive industry is or
isn't doing to address Ocean Issues. I could join you in this frustration,
but instead have taken on this very situation head-on with an upcoming free
online event (the first of it's kind in the dive industry) entitled the
"Blue Ocean Business Summit".

Beginning Monday, June 2nd through June 6th, this 5-day event features an
eclectic list of twenty-one speakers including dive travel industry
professionals, marine conservationists, scientists and experts in
sustainable tourism. The program’s objective is to address the pressing
need to turn our industry in a more environmentally sustainable direction.

A number of Coral Listers will be speaking, including Doug Fenner, Steve
Mussman and Alex Brylske. There are other scientists you may know who will
be speaking at this week-long event: Carl Safina, Wallace J. Nichols and
Mark Erdmann.

If you are interested in the future of the dive industry and the ocean,
you'll want to attend.
We'll finally discuss the ocean as more than a "backdrop" to this sport.
To reserve your free e-seat, go to http://blueoceanbusinesssummit.com/
To view the Program at a glance:
http://blueoceanbusinesssummit.com/speakers/

Hope to "sea" you there,
Laurie Wilson
Dive Travel Business News.com
BlueOceanBusinessSummit.com

--
*><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º> *

*Laurie J. Wilson*, MBA CMC
*Publisher, Dive Travel Business News.com
<http://www.divetravelbusinessnews.com/>*
Follow us on:  *Facebook  **Twitter*  *LinkedIn*
*Host,* *BlueOceanBusinessSummit.com <http://BlueOceanBusinessSummit.com>
<http://blueoceanbusinesssummit.com/>*
<http://blueoceanbusinesssummit.com/>

*P.S. Subscribe to OceanView E-News - *it's a free business resource for
dive and travel pros. Sign up on our front page at Dive Travel Business
News.com. <http://www.divetravelbusinessnews.com/>