[Coral-List] Opportunity sail aboard Sea Dragon and do coral reef surveying

Jess Lee jess at beautifulnationproject.org
Wed Nov 5 17:23:06 EST 2014

Dear colleagues,

My name is Jessica and I am a co-founder of the Beautiful Nation Project,
an online education portal that aims to develop environmental stewardship
among young people.

We are partnering with Pangaea Explorations and have a few spaces left for
individuals who would be interested in doing some research or other
coast-related activities onboard. More information about the opportunity
can be found here: http://bit.ly/1xIUNvp

We'd love for you to circulate this to any interested parties. We are
fiscally sponsored by Reach the World, a registered 501c3.

Thanks and best regards,
Jessica