[Coral-List] Symbiodinium ITS2 types in Montastraea annularis

Thomas Krueger thomas.krueger at epfl.ch
Fri Nov 7 07:18:57 EST 2014

Hi,

can someone provide me with some information regarding Symbiodinium ITS2
types in Orbicella (former Montastraea) annularis. I am particularly
interested in whether there are patterns of depth zonation with regard
to Symbiodinium types in the wider Caribbean and particularly in the
Florida Keys (Key Largo region). Thanks.

Regards,

Thomas
--

*Thomas Krueger */Postdoctoral Researcher/

Laboratory for Biological Geochemistry | École polytechnique fédérale de
Lausanne (EPFL)

*P*: (+41) 21 69 38039