[Coral-List] Further comment on management of coral reefs

Arrecifes de coral corales2006 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 09:51:33 EST 2014

Dear Peter,

Very good point:  "At present, while there are many dedicated front-line workers doing their
best with limited funds or support on a task they really believe in..."The cost of being independent and sharp in the recommendations to improve coral reef management, it is limited funds or support. Political will (few people) to really diminish local pollution (Sewerage, waste management, unsustainable development, etc) and to control illegal fisheries may make a great difference to prevent from local failure.

Nohora Galvis
Fundación ICRI Colombia in Pro of Coral Reefs
@ArrecifesCoral
https://es-es.facebook.com/ICRI.COLOMBIA