[Coral-List] FW: Film "The Coralax"

Steve Coles slcoles at bishopmuseum.org
Fri Nov 21 21:10:30 EST 2014

To coral-list members,

I found this video to be both simple and brilliant, and most of all, utterly charming. I though it might be of interest to coral-list member as we try to get our please for reef protection out to the young and the young at heart.

Yours in things Seussical,

Steve Coles

Research Affiliate
Bishop Museum