[Coral-List] Genetics of Plexaurella (Octocoral)

Ralf Cordeiro ralfts at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:04:31 EST 2014

Dear listers,
I'm a Brazilian student and I'm conducting a morphologic and molecular
revision of the genus *Plexaurella* in Western Atlantic. To do so would be
nice to have samples of as much places as possible where those species
occurs.
Therefore, I would ask support to those who conduct researches in the
Caribbean, Antilles, Florida or North Coast of South America.
I don't need much, just a picture of the entire colony and a fragment
(approximately 3 cm) fixed in absolute ethanol.
If you can help me, please, contact via email: ralfts at gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

--
*Ralf T. S. Cordeiro <http://lattes.cnpq.br/7228145091477218>*